The entire bidding process in the website is quite simple. You only have to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1 - Register With Us
- The first step in any website would be to register. It is easy and free. Click here to register with us.
- In order to prevent unlawful transaction and other fraudulent activities, you must register with your address and credit card details as well. This is to ensure that you are a real person and you are of age. You will not be charged anything when you register, nor would you be charged for auctioning or bidding. If you make a purchase, however, you will be charged.
Step 2 - Register To Bid (RTB)
- Before you can submit your bid, You need to register for the auction of the property you want. Click here to read more about Rister To Bid.
- RTB is an online process. We recommend RTB to be completed as soon as you decide to join the bidding.
Step 3 – The Bidding Process
- Go to the website's listing details page to bid on a property. If you have not signed in when you bid, the system will ask you to do so.
- Bidwin's Proxy Bidding allows the system to bid on behalf of a user only as much as necessary to make sure that the user remains the high bidder, up to the user's maximum amount. With Bidwin's ProxyBidding™ system, you can enter either the minimum bid showing on the listing details page, or your Maximum Proxy Bid and let the system to bid on behalf of you.
- When you are outbided, the system will send you an email notifying you of that bid.
- When you win a property, you would be notified of it through an email sent by the website. It will also contain complete instructions on how to proceed with the bid.
We recommend you inspect the property and get pre-approved for a loan before you bid
- It is the duty of the seller to include the negative aspects of the property, if any, but it is your duty to view the property to check its actual condition.
- All the properties are sold in an ‘as is’ condition - no contingencies for inspection or financing. Hence, you are responsible for making your own financial arrangements before the closing date.
- sometimes the seller will provide an inspection report which we will post on listing details page.